I think we can already start taking out our fall clothes, because in 10 days we are going to say goodbye to the summer. So I decided to show some of the products that helped me to survive summer. If you wondering why I said “survive”, I will explain it.
I don’t like summer; yes there are people who can’t stand heat. I always say, that I prefer proper winter with snow and freezing winds, rather than sweating face, short sleeves and uneven tan. Nevertheless, I survived this season and these were my helpers.
- Un jardin sur le Nil by Hermes: light and life that’s how company describes it. Can’t agree more.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: protects and purifies skin. If you don’t won it, you’re missing a lot.
- Skin smoothing cream by Dermalogica: combat dry skin and shield skin from environmental assaults. It says is made without artificial fragrances and colors, but it’s so smooth and smell incredibly so from time to time I simple want to eat it.
- Hot Pink Super Plus Beblesh Balm: can’t that more that I already did before. “Allows the skin to look bright and natural without greasiness or feeling tight”- what more do you need.
- High Protection Mineral Cream by Avene: the best option for skin sensitive to chemical sunscreens. If you have same problems as I do, go and get it you won’t be disappointed.
- Mini glass nail file: what can I say; it’s a must-have for everyone.
And these were my helpers, do you have yours?