Let us introduce new weekly post called “Wednesday Interview”, as part of our #Nailstime project, dedicated to nails.
We are going to interview well-know beauty and nail gurus and bloggers and will post their answers right here.
This week, we are happy to present you Tina’s answers. She has a great blog allthevanity.blogspot.com
Nail polish and you. Please tell us a little about your nail polish addiction
- How old were you when you applied your first nail polished? Around 4 (!), but I had my grandma help me out with the application!
- What was the color of your first manicure? A basic black.
- When did you get your first manicure? I’ve been doing my own nails as long as I can remember, so I only had them professionally done a couple of years ago!
- Who inspired you to get your nails done for the first time? The Shellac trend, now that one had to be done by a professional!
That was about your first steps. Let’s move ahead tell us about your:
- Most used nail color? I try different shades all the time, but I always come back to a good nude (L’Oreal Color Riche in 201 Rose Paradis) or any dark and vampy nail color!
- How often do you change your nail polish? Usually, about twice a week, almost always alternating shades.
- Most favored nail brand/s? OPI will always have my heart, but lately I’m also enjoying the Bourjois “1 Second Silicone Texture Gel” range.
- Most liked nail polish texture/finish? I’m a die hard fan of creme finish in nail polishes!
Tell us how your family is involved in your hobby/addiction?
- Do your family members share your passion? Not really, though I’m starting to think that my addiction is wearing off on my mother lately!
- Do you have a child who is interested in nail polishes as you? –
And something for the future:
- What colors do you think will be popular in autumn/winter or 2014? I can see dark shades like black, burgundy and grey being big for the upcoming fall/winter season, as well as holographic and metallic finishes!
Thank you very much for answering 🙂
Stay in touch with the latest #nailstime posts by following us: